World Class Wildlife Removal is pleased to offer Mole removal for our residential and commercial clients. We are the top veteran-owned and operated wildlife removal and now mole relocation service for Pinellas, Hillsborough, Polk, Manatee, or Sarasota Counties.
Moles are commonly mistaken for rodents. But in fact, moles are insectivores, NOT rodents. They are mammals, more like the hedgehog and the shrew, that eat insects below the ground’s surface. They are solitary animals with tiny eyes, noses that extend well in front of their mouths, concealed ears, broad necks, and strong shoulders.
Size: 5-8 inches long
Weight: 3-5 ounces
Lifespan: 2-3 years
Call your local wildlife removal company for immediate extraction if you have moles browning or pushing up molehills all over your lawn.
Why Use Professional Mole Removal?
Though their insect-eating skills are beneficial to the planet, you may not want them invading your well-manicured lawn. When moles dig underground, they paddle with their webbed feet. Inadvertently, this motion will uproot soil, plants, flowers, crops, and shrubs. Here are a few additional reasons we are called out for mole removal at World Class Wildlife Removal.
- When they dig their tunnels in one area, it can undermine the lawn’s root system and cause unsightly brown grass trails.
- Also, when there is a system of tunnels in a yard, they can collapse the ground.
- Moles can dig up to 100 feet of tunnels in one day.
- What’s worse is that if a person steps onto a tunnel or into a mole hole, they can sprain an ankle or worse.
- The lawn may be torn up from the mole foraging for grubs and worms the night before.
- If you have worked all season long on your gorgeous garden and a mole tears up the roots in one night, you will be calling for mole trapping and removal.
Although the mole is relatively harmless to humans, they will bite if caught and they are considered a nuisance pest in Florida. The good news is that you do not have to worry about that. Our professionals at World Class Wildlife Removal know just which animals can be safely and humanely relocated and just where to take them.
Moving Moles Out
Suppose you have pesky moles making a mess of your lawn. In that case, the most effective way to stop their tunneling is to trap and remove the nuisance wildlife. World Class Wildlife Removal can safely, legally, and effectively trap and remove moles.
It is essential to note that the only way a mole is removed is by understanding the pest’s habits and using the proper tools. Trapping is the only way to remove and relocate the animal without harming humans, property, or the mole itself.
At World Class Wildlife Removal, we have the traps, tools, and safety gear to capture the animal for you. Here is an overview of our process for mole removal.
- First, we identify the main “highways” of the moles.
- Then, we put down multiple traps and place them appropriately.
- Our team will check on the traps several times per week.
- Finally, we relocate the traps as the moles migrate to untouched areas.
World Class promises to use safe and humane methods to remove those pesky moles whenever possible and abide by the laws protecting certain species. Our trained specialists are ready to help you reclaim your lawn, home, and garden and get those moles out.
Removing All Types of Pests with World Class
World Class is a top-rated wildlife removal company experienced in removing nuisance critters of all types from your property. As a Veteran Owned and Operated company, you can expect the qualities of honor, courage, commitment, loyalty, and integrity when you choose World Class Wildlife Removal.
From mole and wildlife removal to pest control and rodent extermination, clean-up, and prevention, we do it all to make sure your business is protected. And with over 30+ years of happy customers, we are sure you’ll agree.
For your family’s safety, you can trust in the expert wildlife removal services from World Class. If you are in the Pinellas, Hillsborough, Polk, Manatee, or Sarasota Counties, contact us to inspect your property. We’ll remove any digging moles before they do real damage.