World Class Wildlife’s UV Disinfection Treatment kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria1 in unobstructed areas, such as open spaces and highly visible surfaces, of your home. As part of our commitment to quality and value, this is automatically included in all residential cleans at no additional cost.
Ultraviolet (UV) light is a form of electromagnetic energy that is not visible to the human eye. While most of us who have tanned or sunburned have experienced two types of UV light (UVA and UVB). World Class Wildlife Removal uses a third type of UV light (UVC) via a process called ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) to kill or inactivate microbes and pathogens. UVGI releases UVC rays at a wavelength (254nm) that disrupts the DNA of microorganisms, leaving them unable to function. This process has long been used by hospitals to disinfect facilities, adopted by municipalities to purify drinking water, and incorporated into HVAC systems to sanitize the circulating air.
Learn more about our UV Cleaning Services
- UV light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria, viruses, mold and fungus.
- UV Light Disinfection is Non-Toxic
- UV Light Disinfection is an Extremely Effective Form of Disinfection
- UV Light Disinfection Kills Pathogens Without Immunity
- UV Light Disinfection is Affordable
- UV Light Disinfection is Safe